Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] My ideal setlist

Alan R. Bernstein bernsa@eden.rutgers.edu
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:43:56 -0400 (EDT)

Here's what I'd hope for when they come NE (using the LA shows as a base
to work with)

1) Redneck
2) Dreamworld
3) Too Much Sunshine
4) My Country
5) Tone Poem
----Rob Up Front
6) Short Memory
7) Lurjita Way
8) Only the Strong
9) Say Your Prayers
----Rob back on the set
10) Kosciusko / Read About It
11) Golden Age
12) One Country
13) Warakurna / King of the Mountain
14) Hercules
-- ENCORE
15) Last of the Diggers
16) Capricornia / Mosquito March / Stand Your Ground
17) Power and the Passion
-- 2X Encore
18) Forgotten Years
19) Lucky Country

Notable drops:
Beds, Dead Heart (aka True Country), Blue Sky Mining (aka Who's Gonna
Shave Me?), Truganini

Wish I could add more from Redneck, Head Injuries, and maybe a track from
Breathe too.. Bring on the Change / E-Beat?  But we need 4-5 new songs 1-2
from Real Thing, a bunch of historic anthems, and a few well selected gems
from the past that work well with the times.

This gives Bones and Rob an opportunity to show of their great voices
too!