Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Vegas & Phoenix Shows--Long-Winded, Just like me

The May Home nearhoofmay@earthlink.net
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:31:47 -0700

On Monday, October 15, 2001, at 12:39 PM, Margaret Benzer wrote:

>   Then Peter threw the rose at
> Sharon.  She missed it and couldn't find it.

LOL!  Do you know it was only yesterday that I realized he was probably
throwing it at me -- seeing as it went just over my head and there were
only guys for rows behind me.  I didn't even try to catch it, which I
obviously was supposed to do and should have done, but I'm not an
autograph, go nuts to catch something type so I just watched it sail
inches above my head.  LOL.  What a loser!  To think.... I could have
dried and pasted that baby in my journal.  kicking myself HARD for that
one.

Sharon