Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] denver show

adam brinkman adam brinkman" <asbrinkman@netzero.net
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:07:25 -0600

Well, I am getting ready for the Denver show tomorrow night! This is my
second show in my lifetime and I am very excited.

Read a great article about the Oil's in the Rocky Mountain News today,
mainly about how the band has not lost any energy over the years.  Showed a
awesome color picture of the band and took-up most of the page!!

Hope to meet some other workers at the show!!

Don't know what I am wearing...maybe my Redneck Wonderland shirt or a black
sweater!! I am also taking my wife who I think is a closet Oil's fan, but
she says I am nuts.

Whatever the case, it will be a great show!
Adam

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!