Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Pic's Posted... Live Pic's...

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:51:10 +1000

schaf!

ya need some labels on all those pics... :)

btw - pic P1010199 - outside the theatre - the tall guy with the beard up
the back - was that an expat aussie called Mike? say nice things about him,
if it is, cos he's a mate of mine... ;)

interesting what you say about stern looks from PG - I've seen him do the
stern look to bouncers who hassle fans about taking photos. they don't
usually have a prob with non-flash photography...how strange...although it
does look like you took quite a lot...perhaps that was the problem?

later all,
Lou

At 12:10 AM 10/15/01 -0700, Schaf wrote:

>Hey fellow workers, well after spending most of the day sleeping and
travelling, I got the pic's posted in rough form...  I only erased like 1
pic that was pitch black...  Other than that, these are the raw pic's as
taken, just 1/2 the size..  If want originals, I'll gladly send, I just
need the filename in the emails...

http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/

http://www.geocities.com/loubottle/