Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OILS IN CA AND VEGAS - WAAAHOOO!

R. Brian Norton rbnorton@home.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 01:33:28 -0700

Hi Powderpeople,

Just got back to Seattle from Anaheim after a 5 hr drive from Vegas.  Shows
were absolutely mind-blowing, but I'll let others talk about that cuz I'm
too tired!

I wholeheartedly apologize for the HOB f*cking up our dinner plans.
Especially to Henry and the others who ended up not finding us.  I will give
you the details of the royal screw-up later as Erika and I have only enough
energy left to send a scathing email to the HOB tonight.

Again thanks to everyone and I hope y'all had a good time (did I say that
right, Chris? :O)  We have a few pics to go through and post later too.
Plus, Erika got to meet all the guys and I got a drumstick signed by Rob AND
my Surf's Up T-shirt signed by the band.  Cool!

Good night to all!  Hope to see EVEN MORE of you in Seattle!  People are
welcome to crash at my place but you might need to bring a sleeping bag.
I'll make breakfast for anybody who comes with us to Vancouver B.C.!

Brian
Seattle, WA