Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils tee shirts

joey daley joeydaley@hotmail.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:04:37 +1000

<P><FONT face="Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">BTW, with the tour now in the US and by the sound of it a lot of next year also, any ideas when the actual tour here in support of Capricornia will be? After reading all of the reports (which have been brilliant), I'm already hanging out for more concerts!!</FONT><FONT face="Arial Black">Yes I know I went to Sydney only two and a half weeks ago, but it seems sooo much longer. They had that odd little sign about no feeding in Sydney and the big platform shoes too in front of Rob's drumkit, but no idea what they mean. Ideas anyone?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">cheers, Jo.<BR><BR></FONT></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Bawolski@aol.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Powderworks] Oils tee shirts
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:00:32 EDT
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;So what's up with the cow's head? There were two tee shirts available at the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;show
<DIV></DIV>&gt;last night. Both were black, one with Pete's head (wearing sunglasses), and
<DIV></DIV>&gt;the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;other with a cow's head (no sunglasses). Guess more will be revealed with
<DIV></DIV>&gt;the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;new CD.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Mike