Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] no tune unstirred

Henry Longmore Henry.Krit.Longmore@m.cc.utah.edu
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:29:21 -0600 (MDT)

Actually, it's 'infidels are praying at the stock exchange', and
'chrome camels are crashing on the smooth terrain'.  But, regarding
cows, in one of the studio clips available before the MO site
redesign, Rob is playing with what looks like a toy stuffed cow.

Henry K.
 }Holy Heifer, Batman!  The golden calf gets my vote - didn't we
 }hear of 'silver camels crashing down on Wall street' somewhere or
 }other? More than poetic license, I think, Jess - well done!
 }
 }/bruce (who just returned from a longish luddite lurk to over 700
 }messages -- holy heavy traffic!)