Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Set List HOB - Hollywood

CYakaAL@aol.com CYakaAL@aol.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 04:44:16 EDT

--part1_95.11973d3a.28f56460_boundary

October 10, 2001

Okay here's the setlist from the 1st night at the HOB - Hollywood.  Be
forewarned some of the names of songs have been withheld or changed because
we didn't know what they were.

Redneck Wonderland
Bullroarer
Too Much Sunshine
Dreamworld
Say Your Prayers
Beds Are Burning
Short Memory
Lurjita Way (?)
Blue Sky Mining
Truganini
Golden Age
King Of The Mountain
Dead Heart
Forgotten Years
Hercules  (They kicked ass on this song)

Encore
Mosquito?
Power & The Passion
Read About It

The band seemed to have a little more shall I say oomph tonight.  And as last
night the crowd was very enthusiastic and supportive.

Didn't see one movie star, I'm bummed, NO I'M NOT.  However, a pair of silver
and black checkerboard platform disco shoes were seen lying next to Rob's
drum kit.  Must have been left over from....you fill in the blank.

AL

--part1_95.11973d3a.28f56460_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>October 10, 2001
<BR>
<BR>Okay here's the setlist from the 1st night at the HOB - Hollywood. &nbsp;Be forewarned some of the names of songs have been withheld or changed because we didn't know what they were.
<BR>
<BR>Redneck Wonderland
<BR>Bullroarer
<BR>Too Much Sunshine
<BR>Dreamworld
<BR>Say Your Prayers
<BR>Beds Are Burning
<BR>Short Memory
<BR>Lurjita Way (?)
<BR>Blue Sky Mining
<BR>Truganini
<BR>Golden Age
<BR>King Of The Mountain
<BR>Dead Heart
<BR>Forgotten Years
<BR>Hercules &nbsp;(They kicked ass on this song)
<BR>
<BR>Encore
<BR>Mosquito?
<BR>Power &amp; The Passion
<BR>Read About It
<BR>
<BR>The band seemed to have a little more shall I say oomph tonight. &nbsp;And as last night the crowd was very enthusiastic and supportive.
<BR>
<BR>Didn't see one movie star, I'm bummed, NO I'M NOT. &nbsp;However, a pair of silver and black checkerboard platform disco shoes were seen lying next to Rob's drum kit. &nbsp;Must have been left over from....you fill in the blank.
<BR>
<BR>AL
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>