Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Oils in Anaheim & Los Angeles

CYakaAL@aol.com CYakaAL@aol.com
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 01:57:40 EDT

--part1_11b.583f5a7.28f29a54_boundary

October 7, 2001

Los Angeles Bound Powderworkers...

For anyone interested I shall be at the Anaheim show wearing the maroon Real
Thing Tour T-shirt.  Look forward to any of you coming over and introducing
yourselves.

As for the Hollywood show; on Tuesday & Wednesday I plan on being at Barney's
Beanery by 6pm, probably in the bar.  You can recognize me on the first night
because I'll be wearing the black Real Thing Tour T-shirt.  Who knows what
the hell I'll be wearing on the second night, I guess I'll have to do laundry
so I can be recognizable.

Look forward to meeting as many Powderworkers as possible.

AL
CYakaAL@aol.com

--part1_11b.583f5a7.28f29a54_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>October 7, 2001
<BR>
<BR>Los Angeles Bound Powderworkers...
<BR>
<BR>For anyone interested I shall be at the Anaheim show wearing the maroon Real Thing Tour T-shirt. &nbsp;Look forward to any of you coming over and introducing yourselves.
<BR>
<BR>As for the Hollywood show; on Tuesday &amp; Wednesday I plan on being at Barney's Beanery by 6pm, probably in the bar. &nbsp;You can recognize me on the first night because I'll be wearing the black Real Thing Tour T-shirt. &nbsp;Who knows what the hell I'll be wearing on the second night, I guess I'll have to do laundry so I can be recognizable.
<BR>
<BR>Look forward to meeting as many Powderworkers as possible.
<BR>
<BR>AL
<BR>CYakaAL@aol.com
<BR></FONT></HTML>