Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Wyong?

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 21:40:43 +1000

hey Megs,

so do they have a footie team...I can just see the Newie Knights go up
against the mighty Wyong Yams ;)

apparently the can was mostly full and nearly hit Bones (he dodged). that's
yobs for you...lobbing a missile at a band they supposedly worship - if you
listen to those guys, the Oils are gods, and yet they do dumb-arse stuff
like that. was it meant to be a libation or something?

the guys behind us were mostly harmless, rough at first but then they laid
off almost as soon as Peter and the (also mostly harmless) bouncers waved
various hands and looked stern looks at them...

there was a 40-something blond screaming woman behind us too. is this a
Wyong phenomena? :)

...and I didn't grab a stick. I've NEVER grabbed a stick. earlier this year
I went to two gigs in a row where the guy on each side of me got a stick.
bugger it! however, the drummer from Palladium gave me one of his. very
very sweet. I shall sing their praises to all and sundry...have I told you
how good Palladium are lately? ;)

later all!
lou

ps - have I told you how good Palladium are lately? ;) ...heh...

http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/

http://www.geocities.com/loubottle/