Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (NMOC) Morrison is not dead

Galina Yune lina_yune@msn.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:24:48 -0600

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My friends, who are also connected with other side of Steppenwolf, posted some of my pictures on their web-site.&nbsp; At first, I just tried to send you guys my .jpeg files, but it wouldn't let me, the scans were too large.&nbsp; Then, I let my friend Graham get involved, and he made them smaller and put them on his site.&nbsp; And that's how the whole Jimmy Morrison thing got started.&nbsp; Danny Johnson is just as crazy as Jimmy Morison was, and Danny's guitar style is somewhat similar to Hendrix with a touch of Clapton with a spice of New Orleans electric blues.&nbsp; Worth checking out!</DIV>