Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Some thoughts

Bjorn Blomquist fibromoon@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:11:35 +0100

>Remember; the album may still be 3 long, cold months away, but don't think
>of it like that. Just keep thinking that the first single is only 8 weeks
>away!

Don't talk like that! In Europe we have to wait at least a month longer than
you for the new album. :-(
("Capricornia" will be available around March/April in Europe. )

Is it decided yet what record label that will release the album here?

I assume that the Australian release is scheduled for "mid-February" as
well? Or are the Americans the lucky bastards this time?

Of course, many Euroheads will do what they did (*I* did not) with 'Redneck
Wonderland': order the album from Oz (or why not the States)The alternative
is to keep waiting. I will [probably] wait for its release here, but I think
I'm gonna *unsubscribe from Powderworks* in the meantime so I don't have to
read all your excitement and praises for the new album when I can't even buy
it myself!

Another option is to *download* the album and maybe burn a copy while
waiting for the real thing. In this case, I promise, I *will* buy it
whenever it arrives. It's a new album by the Oils, for God's sake!

Let us now hope that this will be reality: "It's the band's plan to spend
the latter half of 2002 playing to its fans in Europe."

EUROPEWANTSTHEOILSEUROPEWANTSTHEOILSEUROPEWANTSTHEOILSEUROPEWANTSTHEOILS

/B.B.

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se