Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Blue & Bon Jovi

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:26:08 +1100

--=====================_30974714==_.ALT

Al, I find it impossible to believe you have ever been brainwashed ;)

in regards to your chattette with martin...how cool. not only the longest
recorded conversation with martin in the history of the world, but a really
triffic one at that!

later matey
Lou

At 23:58 18/11/01 -0500, CYakaAL@aol.com wrote:

>Now a Powderworker mentioned that he knew all the words to the songs by
>the Monkees.  And so do I, BUT I WAS 8 YEARS OLD AND I WAS BRAINWASHED.
>
>People have some self respect for yourself.
>
>AL
>CYakaAL@aol.com

come up and see my etchings...no, really...
http://www.geocities.com/loubottle/

the site I run about a band I really like
http://www.geocities.com/matt_finish_site/
--=====================_30974714==_.ALT

Al, I find it impossible to believe you have ever been brainwashed
;)<br><br>
in regards to your chattette with martin...how cool. not only the longest
recorded conversation with martin in the history of the world, but a
really triffic one at that!<br><br>
later matey<br>
Lou<br><br>
At 23:58 18/11/01 -0500, CYakaAL@aol.com wrote:<br><br>
Powderworker mentioned that he knew all the words to the songs by the
Monkees.&nbsp; And so do I, BUT I WAS 8 YEARS OLD AND I WAS BRAINWASHED.
People have some self respect for yourself. <br><br>
AL <br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
come up and see my etchings...no, really...<br>
</a>the site I run about a band I really like<br>