Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re:Oils article in Georgia Straight

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 20:56:42 EST

--part1_b6.1e6d0b9.2929c0da_boundary

Great article. Our alternative weekly here in Montreal didn't cover the show
nearly as well, although the reviews were good.
Everytime I hear all the stories of people coming back from concerts.... I
want to go again. BTW how much is known about when they are coming back? I
have heard they will be in N.A. for the first half of next year...has
anything else been confirmed?
Also, it seems pretty easy to meet the Oils before/after shows. Are they as
accessible as they seem be? How do you get away with it?
Sorry I meandered from the original subject, but I won't clog up people's
mailboxes so much this way.

Varina

--part1_b6.1e6d0b9.2929c0da_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Great article. Our alternative weekly here in Montreal didn't cover the show nearly as well, although the reviews were good.
<BR>Everytime I hear all the stories of people coming back from concerts.... I want to go again. BTW how much is known about when they are coming back? I have heard they will be in N.A. for the first half of next year...has anything else been confirmed?
<BR>Also, it seems pretty easy to meet the Oils before/after shows. Are they as accessible as they seem be? How do you get away with it?
<BR>Sorry I meandered from the original subject, but I won't clog up people's mailboxes so much this way.
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b6.1e6d0b9.2929c0da_boundary--