Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New Orleans Gig

Powdworker@aol.com Powdworker@aol.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:28:35 EST

In a message dated 11/12/01 10:08:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jccuneo@bellsouth.net writes:

<< - Time to Heal was an odd choice.  I guess chosen because Breathe was
 recorded in NO?  As an acoustic song it was very nice, though. >>

Wow, Jacques and Todd, New Orleans sounds as if it was an INCREDIBLY awesome
show!!!

I must admit that "Time to Heal" was the first "Breathe" song that I "bonded"
to, probably because the album came out during my mother's final health
crisis, and after she died I definitely needed some "time to heal."

Ooh, during the next Oils tour, the security folks at BWI airport are really
going to get used to seeing me STAND IN LINE!!!

-- Patty in Maryland