Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ghostwriters (NMOC)

Janice Coleman jec_coleman@hotmail.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:28:24 -0500

That reminds me.  How can I get any Farm cd's (if they exist).  I heard when
Peter joined, he tells political jokes in between songs.

Has anybody read his book "Political Blues"?  It's pretty cool.  Some of the
stuff I didn't understand because it was Australian politics, but the
messages were still there.

Janice