Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Orlando, St. Petersburg and New Orleans

Talisyn@aol.com Talisyn@aol.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:09:24 EST

--part1_41.13d226a3.29231e44_boundary

New Orleans:
I certainly can't add to the wonderful descriptions already relayed by Todd,
Jacques, and Brigette-- it was everything and more. Todd, I wore myself out
asking everyone I saw if they were you--sorry to miss you, after all!
It was great being next to Jacques and sharing that special Oils enthusiasm
with a fellow worker. Was up against the stage midway between Bones & Jim.
Lots of fun eye contact with Bones...and was honored BIG TIME with a big grin
from Peter. Unfortunately, had some folks on the other side of us who kept
screaming out requests during Peter's rants, so I missed a lot of the talk.
Appreciate reading about them here:-)

We had dinner at HOB prior to the show, and a trip to the ladies room
afforded me the opportunity to listen in on the sound check going on the
other side of the wall. I heard Redneck Wonderland and a bit of something
new--not sure what it was, nothing they ended up playing that night. I was
cheering and clapping them on from the loo, possibly, the best seat in the
house <g>

<3 Tali

--part1_41.13d226a3.29231e44_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#808080" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>New Orleans:
<BR>I certainly can't add to the wonderful descriptions already relayed by Todd, Jacques, and Brigette-- it was everything and more. Todd, I wore myself out asking everyone I saw if they were you--sorry to miss you, after all!
<BR>It was great being next to Jacques and sharing that special Oils enthusiasm with a fellow worker. Was up against the stage midway between Bones &amp; Jim. Lots of fun eye contact with Bones...and was honored BIG TIME with a big grin from Peter. Unfortunately, had some folks on the other side of us who kept screaming out requests during Peter's rants, so I missed a lot of the talk. Appreciate reading about them here:-)
<BR>
<BR>We had dinner at HOB prior to the show, and a trip to the ladies room afforded me the opportunity to listen in on the sound check going on the other side of the wall. I heard Redneck Wonderland and a bit of something new--not sure what it was, nothing they ended up playing that night. I was cheering and clapping them on from the loo, possibly, the best seat in the house &lt;g&gt;
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#c0c0c0" SIZE=3 FACE="Timmons" LANG="0">&lt;3</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FACE="Timmons" LANG="0"><I> </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#8080c0" SIZE=3 FACE="Timmons" LANG="0"></I>T</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#8080ff" SIZE=3 FACE="Timmons" LANG="0">a</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#8000ff" SIZE=3 FACE="Timmons" LANG="0">l</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#400080" SIZE=3 FACE="Timmons" LANG="0">i </B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_41.13d226a3.29231e44_boundary--