Midnight Oil

Seattle meeting (was:Re: [Powderworks] I can't stand it)

Janie Wright xspoohie@hotmail.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:16:14 -0800

Hi All !!

Well, my friend Mikey and I will be driving up from Portland, but we are
leaving pretty early. we should be there in between 4 and 5 pm. I have dark
curly hair , Brown geek glasses( I love being a geek !!), and yes I too am
5'0 tall. I will be wearing a black collared shirt and dark blue jeans.   I
am really excited as this will be Mikey and  mine as well first Midnight Oil
concert !!!  Whoohooo !!!

On another note , does anyone know of a cheap hotel we can crash at ???

Thanks ,
Janie