Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Current rotation

alex aldean@du.edu
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:54:48 -0700

Hey y'all.  Very interesting to hear others' musical preferences.  I
guess I'm the oddball because I don't have much of the stuff which has
been mentioned, but maybe I'll check it out.  After seeing so much
mention of King Crimson, I'm sorry I missed them in Denver last week.

So, my list... (besides MO)

The Lillingtons
Pain (way cool ska from Alabama)
Bouncing Souls
Southern Culture on the Skids (one of the best guitar players I've ever
heard)
Dropkick Murphys
Frenzal Rhomb
Flogging Molly
The Highwaymen (Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Chris Christopherson, Waylon
Jennings)
Dead Kennedys
and on and on and on...

Small town shows sound like a great idea for the next tour.  I grew up
in a tiny town in South Dakota, and I still think cities are overrated
even though I live in one for now.

all for now,
alex