Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Current Players

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:38:37 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1694D.BEF1A3F0

	Haven't they been around in some form (as the Farm) since about
1974?  or was it 1976?  Corrections are as always welcome...

-Garrett

Garrett Hachkowski
Application Support-National Shared Services-T&KM
KPMG LLP
Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario  M5L 1B2
Canada
1.416.777.8887
GHachkowski@kpmg.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: thewave@oils-forever.com [mailto:thewave@oils-forever.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 1:08 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Current Players

Wow, you were exposed to Midnight Oil in 1977?!?

This brings up a question:  Does anyone know how the band dates itself?  In
other words, what year was their genesis?  I ask because the Blue Meanie has
a copyright date of 1978, and I figure they were around a little while
before that.

My point is that if they (as in 4 of the 5) have not yet been together as a
band for 25 years, that mark should be coming up soon.

Can anyone elaborate?  Thanks in advance,

Jonathan