Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tampa & New Orleans show

Greg_Ritzen@Dell.com Greg_Ritzen@Dell.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:21:00 -0600

Just a note to anyone going to the NO show: My wife and I made dinner
reservations at the House of Blues for before the show, and the management
told us that they let the people who actually eat at the restaurant into the
show a few minutes before they open the doors to everyone else.  So, if you
want to eat HoB food, you can pretty much be guaranteed a front-row seat.

- Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Brigitte Mounier [mailto:bmounier@fabimages.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 8:26 AM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Tampa & New Orleans show

Everybody attending these 2 shows, I intend to be at the very front of the
line forming before doors open. Alone :( So any workers joining on a bit
later, look for me and jump in with me at the front. I've experienced in
Montreal how useful it is to be a group, (keeping spaces while getting
drinks, shirts, bathroom breaks etc). I'll be wearing the powderworks
maroon shirt, I have long blond hair... See you there, as of tonight, I say
goodbye to my computer for 4 days of travel!

Brigitte