Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re:Current Players

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:34:50 EST

--part1_b0.1cf7a52e.291c8cba_boundary

Nice topic. :)

Well to be honest Midnight Oil is not my absolute favorite band. (I can hear
the gasps!) Actually there are about 5 top artists which I listen to most of
the time, different ones depending on my mood:
-Moist
-Live
-Collective Soul
-Enya (gotta be in the mood though)
-Oils (duh)

I go through wierd stages where I'll listen to one band almost exlusively for
5 months and then hardly at all for the next year. Like I said, it really
depends on my mood. These 5 account for about 3/4 of my (fairly small) CD
collection.

Varina

--part1_b0.1cf7a52e.291c8cba_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Nice topic. :)
<BR>
<BR>Well to be honest Midnight Oil is not my absolute favorite band. (I can hear the gasps!) Actually there are about 5 top artists which I listen to most of the time, different ones depending on my mood:
<BR>-Moist
<BR>-Live
<BR>-Collective Soul
<BR>-Enya (gotta be in the mood though)
<BR>-Oils (duh)
<BR>
<BR>I go through wierd stages where I'll listen to one band almost exlusively for 5 months and then hardly at all for the next year. Like I said, it really depends on my mood. These 5 account for about 3/4 of my (fairly small) CD collection.
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b0.1cf7a52e.291c8cba_boundary--