Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Current Players

Travis Zanoni TravisZ@actf.com.au
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:56:10 +1100

I hope no-one really minds me changing the current thread a bit.....although
what would I really care, apparently I am holier than thou.....but I was
just wanting to know what people are listening to at the moment.  I haven't
been excited by too many recent releases and this is a good way of finding
out what treats may be out there.

Anyway...I'll start the ball rolling.  So here's my current rotation
list...in no particular order.

Weezer - "Weezer" (The Green Album)
Something For Kate - "Echolalia"
New Order - "Get Ready"
Gorillaz - ?
Hoodoo Gurus - Electric Soup
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Bob Dylan - Time Out Of Mind
Radiohead - The Bends

... and the staple diet is currently consisting of Place Without A Postcard,
Bird Noises, and Blue Sky Mine.

So, I'm happy to hear all sorts of suggestions on what I should be listening
to.  I'm a big Garbage fan but haven't got their new album yet....haven't
liked much of what I have heard.  And please....for you Aussies out there
who might try and talk me into purchasing an Area 7 release....thanks, but
NO THANKS!!

Cheers