Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Three days of Wonderland or our Thursday, Friday and Saturday with the Oils # 1 (NYC)

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 17:03:26 +0800

At 7/11/01 11:26  -0500, mjbljb wrote:

>The Brittany land bit and getting all those people up on stage during KotM
>was great. An Aussie bloke we met said they wouldn't trust the audience in
>Australia to do something like that.

it's been done...  i remember them getting about twenty people up on stage
in Perth on the Breathe tour.  i think i was the only person in the front
row who wasn't holding up his/her hand to be pulled up - i didn't want to
lose my fantastic front/centre position!

jeff...