Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Atlanta!

Indi Trehan indi@md.northwestern.edu
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:51:19 -0600

So...who's going to be at the Atlanta show tomorrow night!?!  My flight
gets in at 4:30 and then i'll take the MARTA up to the venue, so i should
be there and in line by 5:15 or 5:30 at the latest.

Thanks to Garrett's Toronto pics for exposing my true identity -
     http://www.8dn.com/~ghach/oils/121-2171_IMG.JPG
i'm second from the left, white powderworks shirt, holding a drumstick.

The venue seems pretty cool (see www.earthlinklive.com)...Their web page
(in the Calendar section) also has a picture of the cow's head for anyone
who hasn't seen it or wants to download a digital copy.

I'll last check my email probably around 11am, Central time...drop me a
line and we'll try to meet up in line before the show!

indi