Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] withdrawl

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 10:44:01 -0500

ok, is anyone else out there going through withdrawl after seeing them?
their shows are like a drug and i need another fix!

i wish i can be like a dead head and drop everything to tour with them.
hmmm, too bad real-life and work has to come into play.

yes, i know i have problems! :)

i hope i'm not alone!

nina