Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cameras at Shows? /NY

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 18:48:00 -0500

speaking of cameras, did anyone else take photos of the ny show? i of course
didn't use a flash, so pretty much almost none of the pictures came out. i
only got about 3 fairly good ones and i'll post them when i get a chance,
but did anyone get good photos of the show? my friend took pictures of me on
stage, but none of them came out and i'm pretty bummed about that (would
have been fun to show people!). if anyone has copies of the show, please
post them or let me know privately so i can maybe arrange to get copies from
you. - i would really appreciate it!

thanks!

nina