Midnight Oil

RV: [Powderworks] Time to give back-last call

rbonastre rbonastre@eresmas.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:57:30 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C162CC.626AC760

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Brigitte Mounier=20
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu=20
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 4:48 PM
Subject: [Powderworks] Time to give back-last call

  Hullo folks,

  Just a last call for anybody wishing to add their name to the tank you =
letter. If you've missed that message altogether I'm re-posting it =
below. As requested, below is the list itself for anybody who wishes to =
see who signed.
  I have about 70 names, I think it will be meaningful.
  Peace,

  Brigitte