Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Toronto and Montreal pics

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 14:43:36 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C16568.FECEBB90

Hey, sorry for the delay...I tried e-mailing from another one of my accounts
but mailing the list is apparently restricted to subscribees only.  You can
check out Jonathan Hart's and my pictures at the following address:
http://www.8dn.com/~ghach/oils  I know I am missing 3-5 pictures of mine, as
I took them to work to print out.  They're better, and will be put up on
Tuesday when I return from Washington.

Cheerio!
Garrett

is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement contract.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C16568.FECEBB90

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>Toronto and Montreal pics</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hey, sorry for the delay...I tried e-mailing from another=
 one of my accounts but mailing the list is apparently restricted to subscr=
ibees only.&nbsp; You can check out Jonathan Hart's and my pictures at the =
following address:&nbsp; <A HREF=3D"http://www.8dn.com/~ghach/oils" TARGET=
=3D"_blank">http://www.8dn.com/~ghach/oils</A>&nbsp; I know I am missing 3-=
5 pictures of mine, as I took them to work to print out.&nbsp; They're bett=
er, and will be put up on Tuesday when I return from Washington.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cheerio!</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Garrett</FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
***<BR>
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged=
.<BR>
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone els=
e<BR>
is unauthorized.<BR>
 <BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distributio=
n<BR>
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited=
<BR>
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice<B=

contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed i=
n<BR>
the governing KPMG client engagement contract.<BR>
***<BR>
</FONT></CODE></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C16568.FECEBB90--