Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Boston Set List

Chris Nelson sporto219@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 10:16:14 -0500

From: Peter Scott Poitras
... and good luck to those who seeing the Oils over the next fews weeks.
Disappointed you will not be.
That last  line sounds like it's from a Yoda review of an Oils show!  ;-)

I too apologize for not being able to meet more fellow Workers last night.
I brought my own group to the show (including several first-timers who were
very impressed with the performance) and had to hang with them for most of
the night.  At least I got to say a quick hello to Martin, Balki, Kev Jones,
Sena & Jon and Nina afterwards.  See you guys in March/April!

Back to the set list...  Was GOLDEN AGE played last night?  I didn't get an
official set list, but I wrote down what was played after every few songs.
When I re-read what I posted last night, it seemed like a song was missing.
Golden Age would make sense since the Oils have been making a habit of
playing at least 3 new songs each night and I only had two noted.  So... if
anyone on the list got an official set list, please post it!