Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cameras at Shows?

dlocke@agency.com dlocke@agency.com
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:29:35 -0500

At Birch Hill I saw a few people with cameras but they were getting harassed
by the security staff about it.  I think flash bulbs going off would be
rather annoying for the band so I wouldn't recommend it.

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Oils21@aol.com [mailto:Oils21@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 1:26 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Cameras at Shows?

Sorry for the multiple posts today but I have one question to ask those you
that have seen any of the shows already.  Were people taking pictures during
the show? Does the band allow cameras into their shows? I do not mean a
professional camera but maybe a disposable or soemthing.   A few people I
know took some great pictures at the recent U2 shows at MSG and I got
jealous so I would like to get some shots of my beloved Oils if I can.

A response before 4:30 would be GREATLY appreciated so I could know if I
should stop by a store on the way to World.

Cheers

Phil