Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Midnight Oil Release Database

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:06:39 +0000 (GMT)

Folks,

Some of you may remember many moons ago I decided to start working on a
new Midnight Oil discography of sorts. Well, believe it or not, I actually
did work on it for a considerable period of time. Much of my initial plan
was implemented prior to my "departure" from the Oils world over the last
18 months or so, but I was never able to get around to putting it online.

I've finally gotten around to putting up what I have done on my site, and
you can view it at...
http://www.deadheart.org.uk/news_and_info/release_database/

First thing - I'd like to apologise for the distinct lack of information in
the database at the minute. Much of it is basically the test information I
was using to make sure most of the "infrastructure" was working. I plan to
start adding more info as soon as possible, and also welcome corrections
and submissions.

Second thing - the presentation is still fairly basic, and web-design
"ergonomics" have been largely overlooked to date. Please accept my
apologies.

I realise that I am basically putting out something which is incomplete
and needs constant work. However, it is my belief that while the band
continue to perform under any circumstances, such a project will never be
truly complete. I wanted to throw this out there so that people can gain
ongoing benefits, and also feed-back their suggestions as to how they
would like it to work.

Hope you enjoy, and please mail any suggestions you may have to
webmaster@deadheart.org.uk - cheers. I now return you to the US tour
conversations...

--
Maurice R. Kelly