Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] imagine my dismay!

Craig Jacobson cjake@pipeline.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:52:23 -0500

"Maurice R. Kelly" wrote:

> On Dec 19, Virgil Thomas Alexander Morant wrote:
>
> > Virgil T. Morant
> > Formerly of Hall & Oates & Morant
> > v-morant@onu.edu
>
> Is this the legendary Virgil, who left just before or around the time I
> joined the list? If so, welcome back!

This must indeed be the legendary Virgil.  After all, I think he used the
Hall & Oats & Morant line something like five years ago.

Virgil, it's good to have you back.  After all, back when ESM was the new
album, you were the one who convinced me that "My Country" was about blind
obedience, not nationalism. Much preferable to some newer members who get
all in a tizzy because some drummer is wearing a FDNY shirt!

- caj