Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ghostwriters - Is that Rob singing?

Tari, Vince fstariv1@nmhg.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:39:29 -0600

> What ever happened to the Ghosties track 'New Freedom ride'
> one of the best
> live and yet it never made Fibromoon.
> Any ideas?
>
> Jeff (Melb)

I also agree it was a great live track. There were whispers at the time of
fibromoon's release, that NFR was going to be turned into an Oils
release......Last of the Diggers style. I hope it's on either the next
Ghosties album or even Capricornia for that matter. It's too good a song not
to be on an album.

> For you who saw Ghostwriters
> live when they
> presented the new songs, do you remember if Rick sang it back then?
>
> Bjorn

Rob definitely sang Last Plane Out live, but he always introduced it as Rick
Grossman's song.

Later,

VInce