Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FW: [Powderworks]NMOC: Wear What The Heroes Wear!

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:01:19 EST

--part1_d7.ff5aa0a.293985df_boundary

In a message dated 11/30/2001 10:09:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
gluci@yahoo.com writes:

> OK, so now I have said you cannot buy your way into heaven.  How can we
> support these heroes?  Maybe a good start would be to try and make ourselves
> more like them through consideration of others.

And that would be by calling us a bunch of dumb gits, by telling me
(basically) to
kill myself, and by generally passing judgement on whomever you please even
though you know nothing about them.  Dude you are one hell of a hypocrite.
The sad part is that I don't remember you being that outraged over the deaths
of
all the innocent people who died on 9/11.  I get the impression you want to
make
anti-US government statements just because its cool or in vogue.  (Or because
as
a fan of Midnight Oil you think it's the right thing to do, which I'm sure
would even have Peter Garrett rolling his eyes).   Too bad you didn't grow up
in the sixties
like I did and face the specter of going to Viet Nam.  Then maybe I could
take
your "protests" seriously.

--part1_d7.ff5aa0a.293985df_boundary