Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re:: This is the end ... beautiful friends
From: canadavros
Date: 19/10/2019, 3:25 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Rob <ribman@gmail.com>

 Thanks Rob - agree with all your points, including keeping an email-style platform

I gave Yahoo the flick as my email service a while back. Was already sick of the front page with it's celeb "news" etc, then the hack which had my email address sending out spam to everyone who I'd ever had email contact with, and then it got taken over by some other multinational who sent out an email in which they stated that all email content would potentially be shared with sundry other companies and users had to agree to the new conditions. Thanks but no thanks.

So in some ways I'm sad it's all ending in this form, but also glad to finally say good riddance to Yahoo.

Cheers
David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.