Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: This is the end ... beautiful friends
From: Stephan J�nsch
Date: 17/10/2019, 5:05 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Groups.io sounds great, I'd vote for that. This might even breathe new life into this group and make it a stronger counter-pole to the FB group (which I actually enjoy mostly but has it's obvious disadvantages). The Wiki looks like an exciting option to set up an Oilbase v5.0 based on http://oilbase.deadheart.org.uk/. What do the fellow admins say?!

Cheers,

Stephan

Am 17.10.2019 um 04:22 schrieb Barry Ryder bazzaa@gmail.com [powderworks]:

When I started out it was reading the colorado.edu list gated through to Fidonet. :-)

Groups.io is worth a look, it has a fairly good reputation. Not that there's anything really wrong with Google Groups, aside from the odd bit of personal bias. The important thing is to choose a service that will (hopefully) last.