Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] While we're here...
From: Stuart Fenech
Date: 26/09/2019, 7:53 pm
To: powderworks

Top of the evening, everyone.

In an e-mail collection reflective of the imminent encroachment of middle age, it is refreshing that one can count on Midnight Oil fandom to spark memories of the passionate yet perhaps misdirected passion of youth. Perhaps Midnight Oil Facebook is a microcosm for analysis of the failure of general democracy, given the state of the environment.

Alas. Thanks for the flac boot links; always great! I'm pretty impressed with how serious some of you are with your collecting in this area. I think that BRB set list is pretty hard to beat, though. Pity we can't get a soundboard!

One for the more detailed among you... did anyone boot 12 Oct 2017, Great Western Hotel, Rockhampton? I wish I had; it was so much better than I had imagined. Also, 15 April 2001 in Beenleigh, I was at it an era ago, anyone ever got hold of it? Now, I might have access to a dodgy Pineapple Fields recording from 2017...

So many familiar names on the list here in the e-mails. Love you's all. And see you at the H&C tour next year.

Cheers

Stuart

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 at 19:19, 'Jeff and Jane Scott' jscott@iinet.net.au [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Here’s the Canberra show - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z32wkhtllbng02j/AABdQAMXT9wzsMCLCoW1x4zha?dl=0

And I can’t remember if I posted it here or not already, here’s the Big Red Bash - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lycu1bbh33eb7ku/AAC-9iXjAKNZ7n8ARnDO0oNaa?dl=0

There’s quite a few in between as well, just sing out if you want them.

Jeff…