Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Re: Fuck this shit
From: "Powderlurker ." <powderlurker@hotmail.com>
Date: 25/09/2019, 7:09 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

>> Oh please. Get off your high horse.

*NEIGH*

(I told you so! - I'm in the ROFL camp!)
What do you expect from a group / admin who bans Giffo's brother for saying he thought Giffo was a better bass player than Bones?
If they had any integrity, they would have thought about the conflict & selected their own name / identity for the faceplant group.