Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] While we're here...
From: Rob Hanks
Date: 25/09/2019, 7:07 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Thanks all….

Rob

Rob Hanks

0407401833

“the real world is not as calm as it appears to be from here” Hirst/Moginie
“if you want to change a society you have to tell an alternative story” Ivan Illich
“the revolution is just a t-shirt away” Billy Bragg
Powderworker

On 25 Sep 2019, at 6:59 pm, Jeff and Jane Scott <jscott@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Here’s the Canberra show - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z32wkhtllbng02j/AABdQAMXT9wzsMCLCoW1x4zha?dl=0

And I can’t remember if I posted it here or not already, here’s the Big Red Bash - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lycu1bbh33eb7ku/AAC-9iXjAKNZ7n8ARnDO0oNaa?dl=0

There’s quite a few in between as well, just sing out if you want them.

Jeff…