Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] first reactions to Beds and Blue Sky
From: canadavros
Date: 24/09/2019, 9:28 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, Michael Blackwood <blackwood_michael@hotmail.com>

Yep - it really is that good. I love how it grabs you from the first moment with the rumbling bass then adding clattering drums before the kick-arse guitar riff comes in on 'Feeding frenzy' with its critique of over-consumption then runs the gamut of styles and lyrical themes right to the end with the choral backing of the optimistic ultimatum that is 'Now or never land'. I think I need to give it yet another spin right now!

Cheers,
David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.