Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] The edition number has magically gone up from 1200 to 2500!! [7 Attachments]
From: Stuart Tangye
Date: 17/03/2019, 12:14 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "Powderlurker ." <powderlurker@hotmail.com>

doesn�t inspire too much confidence when they cant tell the difference between the 2 guitarists!

Stu

Professor Stuart Tangye PhD
Research Director, Immunology Theme

Head, Immunology & Immunodeficiency Lab

Professor (Conjoint), St Vincent's Clinical School, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW Sydney

Chair, International Union of Immunological Societies Expert Committee for Inborn Errors of Immunity

signature_1482450869

a:  384 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
p: +61 2 9295 8455  |  m: +61 0413 390 306
e:  s.tangye@garvan.org.au
www.garvan.org.au/research/immunology/immunobiology-and-immunodeficiency

https://www.garvan.org.au/images/twitter.png @stutangye

From: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> on behalf of "'Powderlurker .' powderlurker@hotmail.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 6:49 PM
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Somehow I don't think there's going to be any problem getting this one...
plus, it's being promoted through the French arm of 'culture factory' which just smacks of grey-area-release...

yay for the fans, though!! Pretty good track listing (for that tour)!

pl.

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.