Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Record Store Day
From: Bawolski
Date: 1/03/2019, 9:20 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, blackwood_michael@hotmail.com

I'm sorry Michael I should have been more clear.  It isn't mentioned on the Culture Factory site yet, but there is a Marshall Tucker
Band CD called Live At Pleasure Island '97 which I found while looking for the Oils Pleasure Island disc.  At the bottom it states that
the Marshall Tucker CD is "part of the Big Bang Concert Series live from Pleasure Island, Walt Disney World, Orlando Florida."
I just put that together with the fact that the Oils played one of those shows and figured that's what this is.  There is a tab on the
Culture Factory site for RSD releases, but as of now only lists previous years.