Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Fwd: ๐ŸŒ Midnight Oil pre-sale information ๐ŸŒ
From: mathieu.breviere@free.fr
Date: 6/12/2018, 3:33 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Me too,

When I recorded the Paris show last year, I thank I'll named my cd "Mathieu goes to the show"...
Just older one understand that
Oilman, Magnus, Jeff and Jane scott, Peter Scott Poitras, Koala Sprint, Chrispowderworker, Krusty fries, Joakim Lindbad......
Never saw your faces in fact (except Chris) !

From: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> on behalf of "Koala Sprint koala.sprint@gmail.com [powderworks]" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Date: Wednesday, 5 December 2018 at 10:55 pm
To: Magnus Holmgren <magnusholmgren1977@gmail.com>
Cc: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>
Subject: Re: [powderworks] Fwd: ๏Œ Midnight Oil pre-sale information ๏Œ

Magnus goes to the show. Again.

I hope you record this one too.

Stephen

On 5 Dec 2018, at 12:11, Magnus Holmgren < magnusholmgren1977@gmail.com > wrote:

Thanks for this info!

I got my ticket to London now!

Magnus

Den ons 5 dec. 2018 12:42 skrev Koala Sprint koala.sprint@gmail.com [powderworks] < powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au >:

It seems that the London and Manchester presale has gone live 24 hours early. Get in quick. Iโ€™ve got my 4 tickets (4 is the max you can buy).

Stephen

On 5 Dec 2018, at 10:35, Kevin Yates kyates@bne.catholic.edu.au [powderworks] < powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au > wrote:

Howdy Powdies

Have been a bit snowed under at work โ€“ has this tour got a name? Or without one as it seems to be festival shows?

Cheers and fingers crossed for some local shows next year!!

Kev

-- Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.