Midnight Oil

Subject: Oils Calendar information
From: "dmanwi@yahoo.com" <dmanwi@yahoo.com>
Date: 6/12/2018, 2:00 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

Below is the information that Nancy Dryden posted on the Facebook group.

THE CALENDAR IS READY FOR ORDERING! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ–๏ธ
Instructions:
1. Go to your preferred country's Vistaprint website. vistaprint.com or, for example, vistaprint.se, or vistaprint.com.au.
2. Roll your cursor over My Account in the top right.
3. Click on Sign in.
Email address: oilsfan4@gmail.com
Password: GCT2019*
4. Go to My Account again and click My Portfolio. ("My Projects" in Australia and Canada)
5. Select the 2019 Classic Wall Calendar to order. Make sure that you select the 2019 calendar because last yearโ€™s is still available. (Thanks, Malin)
6. Click on Order, or if you've clicked on the calendar to see the photos, add it to your Cart.
7. Use a Promo code from the home page or Google "Vistaprint coupons."
8. Change the ship to and billing address to your own.

A big Oily THANK YOU ๐Ÿ–๏ธto everyone who submitted photos. We needed larger resolution photos and, even so, there were difficult decisions that we made. Thanks to Malin Forsgren for her valuable help and hand holding! โค
P.S. check out the cover, which is the signed Carl Binns poster! Thanks Tim Stannard!