Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Digest Number 2856
From: Martin Bradburn
Date: 5/12/2018, 12:26 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

One of the most amazing things about the Oils with everything that they have given us over the past few years, is that they continue to make music that is as relevant today as it was when it came out and with the integrity that few bands have been able to sustain. I think this is due to the messages and power of their music and the talent, passion and personalities of Pete, Rob, Jim, Martin and Bones. Robert Fripp of King Crimson has said on many occasions that King Crimson appears when it is necessary. In the current state of the world this couldn't apply any better than to the Oils. After the Great Circle I could honestly die a happy man. Two shows in Boston and NYC with Paul Kelly in between, well it doesn't get much better. But if they decide to make new music and tour more they have my full support.

--
Martin Bradburn
West Greenwich, RIĀ

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees - Midnight Oil