Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: : RE: : Re: [powderworks] Fwd: 🌎 'Armistice Day: Live at The Dom ain, Sydney' album, DVD and Blu- Ray out Fri 9 Nov, pr e-order no w 🌏 + 'Treaty (feat. Yirrmal)' out now
From: Koala Sprint
Date: 5/10/2018, 10:52 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Michael Blackwood <blackwood_michael@hotmail.com>
CC: "bazzaa@gmail.com" <bazzaa@gmail.com>

The inflated prices through the official website were bundle offers that included posters or badges and bottles. All the actual audio/visual items will be available for purchase as normal. If it’s just the deluxe version you’re looking for Mike you can still buy it in the shops. You just don’t get the poster that your wife probably wouldn’t have let you frame and hang it. At least that was my justification for not buying it.

Stephen

On 5 Oct 2018, at 11:21, Michael Blackwood blackwood_michael@hotmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Crap.  I hesitated on the 4-disk Deluxe version, and now it’s sold out.  I’ll have to pick up the album and blu-ray individually instead.  Which brings me to a question:  Are the album and blu-ray both being released worldwide on November 9?  If so, I should be able to order them through my local independent record shop here in Canada, right?

Mike

On Oct 5, 2018, at 5:58 AM, bazzaa@gmail.com [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

So it was overpriced to begin with? It's sold out anyway, so JB is your best bet.

And the one with the drink container? That was just someone price gouging.

Also the JB (and Sanity) copy comes with the draw to win a band signed & framed print. So it's actually a better deal than the package from the MO site.