Midnight Oil

Subject: Overflow Tank audio
From: Michael Blackwood
Date: 4/09/2018, 10:33 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Hello, Powderworkers

I’m wondering if someone here has any advice about making mp3s of audio from DVDs.  I bought the Overflow Tank but rarely get the time to watch the DVDs.  However, I have a long commute each day and would love to listen to the audio of the DVD gigs while driving.  I have no experience ripping audio from DVDs, though, so I don’t know where to begin, or if it’s even possible with my antiquated PC.

If anyone here has done this and gotten good results, please let me know off-list if you have any advice.  I’d certainly be getting more value for my money if I could listen to more of the Overflow Tank as audio while driving!

Thanks,
Mike

(I don’t think this is inappropriate, since it’s about personal use of purchased recordings, but if this is too close to bootlegging please disregard.)