Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Buying Documentary off iTunes - any incompatibility danger [1 Attachment]
From: Gary Badger
Date: 6/07/2018, 11:49 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, James Warren <jimcwarren@earthlink.net>

I expect it will play perfectly for you on a pc within iTunes.

My understanding is that all PCs play PAL format, where as US TVs don’t.

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Jul 2018, at 11:07 am, James Warren jimcwarren@earthlink.net [powderworks] <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au> wrote:

Hi y’all,

Looking for a shortcut here and maybe asking a dumb tech question, but here it goes:

I live the USA. I’m ready to pull the trigger on this iTunes purchase so I can watch the movie Midnight Oil 1984 on my laptop. The purchase window on my screen:

If this were a DVD, I’d have a problem, because it would be PAL format, and my US-formatted DVD player wouldn’t be able to play it. But here, I’m not buying a DVD, just a digital copy that I’ll watch on iTunes. Will I have such a compatibility problem with this digital purchase and download.

Thanks,
Jim W

Sent from my iPhone