Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] A couple of ICYMIs
From: Arthur Franco
Date: 22/05/2018, 7:14 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Well, I have traded over this list just one time when I sended a cassete with a braziluan radio recording back in 98. Last year I have found again this files thanks to dime and facebook. I never had a chance to get another gigs because I had only that tape to trade.

But thanks to facebook and sharing against trading, now I have about 350 gigs. I follow Oil back in 87 and this list a long time ago. I consider myself a huge fan that buy every cd, dvd , lp released officially and I dont agree with selling bootlegs as I usually report those sites or users from ebay that do it.

My goal is to listen every gig played by the oil, doesnt matter the quality. If anyone here thinks this way and wants to swapp gigs, just let me know.

Also, as Im a programmer/teacher, Im developing  an online catalog of any Oil collection, gigs, videos, etc. If anyone wants to join me on that, I will be happy!.

Cheers,
Arthur